martes, 7 de julio de 2009

Almost Dawn

All the road has been odd and dark
now that we're here, I need to ask
this destination was expected to be like this?
For me, the grave looks too damped and dark
I know, I know
the user wouldn't have a nice sleep if there's any light
keep the pace
alter your face and turn up your heat.

Actually I don't know where on earth we are
you just drove me here by instinct
by some sort of strange knowledge
by some soft energy flowing trough...
I don't give a damn anymore.

Both of us need some rest
but on different places
at least from my side
I need something that looks like a bed
because I know both will have the darkness we need

you know, when logic its the first to lie
and trap you on its nests of trust,
you've tricked me bad
even worse when you can't even spit a word
well I only know one thing for sure
you will have your rest before I do.

Somehow you smile at me
and I feel vitalized, even if you can't move
I'll keep looking up for a kiss of yours
looking up for that thrill
“kissing a gun's mouth with bullet in chamber” thrill
the only thing I could get addicted to.

Do you feel it?
Dawn it's about to break
I can feel your excitement
even when you are not going to see the sun again
the night is as deceiving as logic is backstabbing
I can only forge my courage to see the sunrise like this.

Almost every part of my body
it's damn below of it's normal temperature
and what its left of my heart is pumping less blood
but I'm still thinking on that damn dark grave
at some point all got us here, the only thing I could do now
it's to kiss you farewell and drive.

No hay comentarios: