jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Logic Plays

Patience it's the weapon of choice here
we call out for self control
but it does not quite fits
now I have regrets on every plate of food I eat
because each one of those buys me more time of suffering
more time of loneliness
more time for the world to strain me
and more time to waste resources into tears, questions and complaints
all that on an specific moment had meaning
now it's odd and left you staring at the void

Now the issue here it's patience
the virtue I've always bragged about
the logical position to avoid the pain
the problem its, it does not stop it
all hitting me with the rules I live by
I never realize those were so mean
when I always fought for people
to do personal choices by themselves
it backfired at me
and I can't blame her for it

Survival and individuality
two words I take quite seriously
two words that now bills me with interests
I'm still looking for something to hold on
being cold does not apply when you are freezing
being cold when your are crying makes your eyes useless
that leaves me on a endless search

The focus on something different
along with the occupations to burn your time
this world wants people who wants to live on their own
me included, who could give complete speeches about it
the ones seeking for something else, me included
are just eaten by the dust from the other's shoes
the rest will just discard what they don't need
and everything is being played with that logic now... damn!
I hate to be the logical choice
for being discarded...

No hay comentarios: