martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Please Live Your Life

Please don't stand so close to me
I need to know where my air is
what's your obsession with it?
That's not sane and you know it

Well I have to say it, I thought I could get something
I agreed at my actual state
but as I didn't like what I saw
I can walk away, and you know it!
Is that really hard to get?

I just can't stand that kind of behavior
it's not right, it's not sane
I have no fault of what happened to you
I know, such things leaves traces
it hasn't been easy, such things never have happy endings

I won't believe anything you say
real or not, peaceful or not
it's a contract of two
the bad guy can't be just one
is there anything else you'd like to add?

What you want it's something you cannot have
the big chunk of me lost with you
it's something I won't get back
and I wouldn't want it back anyway

Just grow up, it's necessary
deal with it, clean it up and do me some good
Although you've done a lot
guess the remaining efforts must go to yourself

And if you dare to ask me
why I accepted this parade in the first place
I would be true blue and say
I've just had a blackout and lost my taste

No hay comentarios: