domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

Waiting For The Thrill

You knew always how to make me smile
and now, and I don't know how
I'm up to a hell of a ride under your influence
I guess it's an adaptation we both can have
somehow you made me realize I'm an ordinary man
with ordinary desires, nothing to change
but somehow I'm confused
and need to figure out the why, the when and the how
are we willing to go for it all?
Or we are here just for the thrill of the tease

Somehow you make me trust you
see? I'm wondering here when I should be there
with you, enjoying it all
enjoying the obviously good
accepting the bad
and fighting the ugly
but I need calculations
and this breaks all the charts
and still makes me smile and go for it

Now I'm wanting so bad the thrill of having you by my side
now I don't care the meaning
although such thing confuses me
I don't give a damn if you'll burn me or not
love me or not, tease me or not
where all this lust come from?
Loneliness? Madness? Easiness? Friendship?
I'm wondering... again... why?!
Must be insecurity from myself
even though I'll go to hell and back for you now
uncertainty that's one!

I just don't know if I'm breaking any rule here!
I just don't know if You're free to all this...
And that's huge! Mad, odd and bad
why coming out of the depression is so confusing?
I've must be desperate for happiness
that now I question every single chance I have
I can't tell if your offer is sincere
but at the end of the day, I don't care!

The remaining thing I can't tell is
what will I do when I see you again?
Should I go all the way down to Florida
or just say hi with a hug and let you begin...
can this friendship turn into a mad wall of fire,
or this new lust for each other become a nuclear launch?

But we will see, we will enjoy
and then we'll both die happy in our sweet intoxication
I can't tell about you, but I'm expecting it!
I've been praying all my life for a moment like this
for a sensation like this
for a poison like this...

No hay comentarios: