martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

All That I Will

Yeah, I think I would give up my life for it
yes, I'll give up a lot of what I'm working on
in the benefit of freedom and personal independence
I'll give up a lot of what I am
in pursuit of fulfillment
in pursuit of self-improvement
I think I'll give up my life
to see the true one, the sincere one
will have the restless task of my offspring
damn, what am I talking about?

I'm up to give up a lot to see the one
who will gave up as much as I will
with no obsessions at all, just simple and pure
no madness involved, no unnecessary pain
no strain where is not needed
the one I could trust what is left of me
after giving up all, I've promise to see her
to see her smile shinning and making my death shallow
guess I picture it at all
I wanted to run away as swiftly as the wind
validate my life with my own name

I know I won't get that far
it's so much death we caused
yes! it's the pain you cause me
the alienation I've gave you
but both of us know what on earth we won't do
guess it's been too much for a debate
I've earned my share of hate
and know I'm dancing on the slow track of death
but still I'll give what is left of me
too see that face with that smile
that once upon a time you gave happily to me

No hay comentarios: