miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

Mind Trip

stuck pottery besides of the undone fire, glistering lava on the crucible where you mixed the alloys of your sexiness... where you mixed the recipes of my doom, my intoxicating delight. now you're shouting to the vast vast air what someone else's company its giving to you, leaving me out of sync, off and confused.
Pretty polished steel bars dividing the free falls and the hallways walked by children who give us the bitter look, specially on me, specially at the clearness in my eyes revealing the motives and the bitterness in my mind.
Odd turns on something that should be straight ahead, confusion inside the instructions of the new set of tools for this part of your life, those always ending on dope or boose, wicked ending for someone deeply in love and always considered normal...
Twisted ending for someone who decided to forget the loneliness and feel the joy, the unforgettable joy of love.

No hay comentarios: