sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

Farewell anthem

Why to make that face at me? It's one of my last days when I can see you, what not to make the most of it?

You won't have the weight of my gaze on you anymore and I will life sight of all here, so, why not to take this last time and make it a good one?

What you think? Don't you believe this is a nice moment for a smile? Or just to look back? I'm just an observer thus I'll never come close our get on your life not try to touch you, so, why not done courtesy here?

I'll just watch you, with all the delight this case justifies and then forget, a really good measure to keep it impersonal. You'll receive the typical temporal admission of another man and continue with your life with another soul on your score...

posted from Bloggeroid

No hay comentarios: